Below is a list of activities to which the German International Relations Committee has contributed.
- Oktoberfest: German Heritage Day at the North side fest grounds, in which upper level German students prepare presentations and conduct activities at up to ten stations for middle school and elementary German students; selling German specialties at Heritage Night; marching in the Mapleleaf Parade at Oktoberfest.
- Yearly fundraiser dinner to support student exchanges. High school German students are granted scholarships to help in their participation in both Central and Logan German exchange programs.
- Lincoln Middle School German classes hold a large Oktoberfest celebration.
- Participation in German work nights during the summer at the German Garden, part of the International Friendship Garden north of Riverside Park.
- Participation in an annual June German Picnic organized by a group of local residents of German heritage.
- Arrangements for UW-L Orchestra and Choir to perform and to be hosted in families in Kirchheim/Teck.
- Yearly help for the Friedberg committee in Germany to acquire uniquely Wisconsin products to sell in their La Crosse booth at their major fundraiser, the Sister Cities Weihnachtsmarkt (Christmas market).
- Help with arranging individual connections for members of our German sister city (e.g., an internship in social work or a clerkship at Gundersen Lutheran).
- Support of International Committee projects to raise visibility of all our Sister Cities (e.g., flags and plaques at the airport to represent each of the six cities, yearly marching in the Maple Leaf parade at Oktoberfest).
- La Crosse German students have started a "Jingle Fest", a German Christmas market held at Logan High School.