(1) Acetylene gas manufacture or storage.
(2) Acid manufacture.
(3) Alcohol manufacture.
(4) Ammonia, bleaching powder or chlorine manufacture.
(6) Asphalt manufacture or refining.
(7) Auto Wrecking or junk yard.
(8) Bag cleaning.
(9) Blast furnace.
(10) Boiler works.
(11) Brewery or malt house.
(12) Brick, tile or terra cotta manufacture.
(13) Candle manufacture.
(14) Celluloid manufacture.
(15) Cement, lime, gypsum, or plaster of paris manufacture.
(16) Coke ovens.
(17) Concrete mixing or product manufacture.
(18) Cooperage works.
(19) Creamery, milk condensing, cheese factory.
(21) Creosote treatment or manufacture.
(22) Disinfectant manufacture.
(23) Distillation of bones, coal or wood.
(24) Dyestuff manufacture.
(25) Explosives or fireworks, manufacture or storage.
(26) Exterminator or insect poison manufacture.
(27) Emery cloth or sand paper manufacture.
(28) Fat rendering.
(29) Fertilizer manufacture.
(30) Fish smoking or curing.
(31) Forge Plant.
(32) Garbage, offal or dead animal reduction or dumping.
(33) Gas (illuminating or heating) manufacture.
(34) Glue, size or gelatin manufacture.
(35) Iron, steel, brass or copper foundry or fabricating plant.
(36) Lamp black manufacture.
(37) Match manufacture.
(38) Oil cloth or linoleum manufacture.
(39) Oiled or rubber good manufacture.
(40) Ore reduction.
(41) Paint, oil, shellac, turpentine or varnish manufacture.
(42) Paper or pulp manufacture.
(43) Planing mills.
(44) Potash works.
(45) Pyroxylin manufacture.
(46) Refining or wholesale storage of petroleum or petroleum products, or retail storage of petroleum in tanks exceeding 2000 gallons capacity.
(47) Rock crushing.
(48) Rolling mills, feed grinding.
(49) Rubber or gutta-percha manufacture or treatment.
(50) Sauerkraut or pickle manufacture.
(51) Shoe polish manufacture.
(52) Salt works.
(53) Smelting of copper, tin, zinc, or iron ores.
(54) Soap manufacture.
(55) Soda or washing compound manufacture.
(56) Stable, riding academy, livestock corral, or barn for livestock.
(57) Stockyards, slaughter of animals, or abattoir.
(58) Stone quarry or mill.
(59) Storage or baling of scrap paper, iron, rags or junk.
(60) Stove polish manufacture.
(61) Sulphuric, nitric, or hydrochloric acid manufacture.
(62) Tallow, grease or lard manufacturing or refining from animal fat
(63) Tanning, curing or storage of raw hides or skins.
(64) Tar distillation or manufacture.
(65) Tobacco (chewing) manufacture or treatment.
(66) Vinegar manufacture.
(67) Wool pulling or scouring.
(68) Yeast plant.
(69) And in general those uses which may be obnoxious or offensive by reason of the emission of odor, dust, smoke, gas or noise.
(70) Dwelling, except for one owner or a watchman or a caretaker employed on the premises, and members of their families, provided, however, that any dwelling in existence and situated on any premises zoned light industrial on November 26, 1957, shall be exempt from the ordinary restrictions applying to non-conforming uses.