14.21 Final Plat
A Final Plat prepared by a registered land surveyor shall be required for all subdivisions. It shall comply in all respects with the requirements of Chapter 236 of the Wisconsin Statutes.
(B) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
The Plat shall show correctly on its face, in addition to the information required by Chapter 236 of the Wisconsin Statutes, the following:
(1) Exact length and bearing of the centerline of all streets.
(2) Exact street width along the line of any obliquely intersecting street.
(3) Railroad rights-of-way within and abutting the Plat.
(4) Setbacks of building lines as required.
(5) All lands reserved for future public acquisition or reserved for the common use of property owners within the Plat.
(6) Special restrictions required by the Common Council relating to access control along public ways or to the provision of planting strips.
(C) DEED RESTRICTIONS.
Deed restrictions shall be filed with the Final Plat.
(D) SURVEYING AND MONUMENTING.
All Final Plats shall meet all the surveying and monumenting requirements of Chapter 236 of the Wisconsin Statutes.
(E) STATE PLANE COORDINATE SYSTEM. (where and when adopted)
Where the Plat is located within a quarter section, the corners of which have been relocated, monumented and coordinated by a governmental unit having jurisdiction, the Plat shall be tied directly to one of the section or quarter corners so relocated, monumented and coordinated. The exact grid bearing and distance of such tie shall be determined by field measurements, and the material and Wisconsin State Plane Coordinates of the monument marking the relocated section or quarter corner to which the Plat is tied shall be indicated on the Plat. All distances and bearings shall be referenced to the Wisconsin Coordinate System, South Zone, and adjusted to the County's control survey where and when adopted.
All Final Plats shall provide all the certificates required by Chapter 236 of the Wisconsin Statutes; and, in addition, the surveyor shall certify that he has fully complied with all the provisions of this Ordinance.