The City of La Crosse will be offering large item collection/spring clean-up May 16th-June 10th 2016 for city residents.
- There will be 2 collection days per dwelling on your regular recycling day.
- Limited to 5 items and their counter parts (a table and chairs are considered as one item).
- Large items are to be placed at your refuse & recycling collection point, otherwise they won’t be collected.
- Items shall not be set out more than 12 hours before collection and the property owner is responsible for removal of items left out once pickup is complete.
- Mattresses and box springs shall be kept separate from other large items. Please keep them as dry as you can.
- Electronics and appliances are not allowed to be placed for collection.