Due to forecasted snow, trucks will return to base in the early afternoon so plows can be placed on the vehicles. Leaf collection may be temporarily suspended until it warms up enough for snow to melt off of the piles. If residents would rather haul their own leaves, besides the Isle La Plume Yard Waste Site, there are nine drop-off locations scattered throughout the city. All sites will be open until further notice.
- Wittenberg Park (parking lot)
- Hummingbird Rd off of County B
- South end of West Copeland Park (by boat harbor)
- Kane Street Garden
- Myrick Park (parking lot east of gun shelter)
- SW corner of Bennett St & 16th St S (Trane parking lot)
- Shelby Ball Field Parking lot off of 33rd St
- East end of Scarlett Dr
- East end of Sunnyside Dr off of Hwy 35
Updates can be found on the City website on the Recycling Department Leaf Map, the City of La Crosse Refuse & Recycling Department or our City of La Crosse Street Department Facebook pages, or by calling our Leaf Line 789-7508, x3.